Budget planning division
The purposes and the scope of activities of the Budget Planning Division include:
- Planning and coordination of scientific & technological and business activities by «IMOB» JSC with a view to ensure most efficient use of material, financial and human resources, to reduce the time frame and the cost of research studies, project activities and experimental tests and trials and to expedite application in practice of their outcomes.
- Involvement in drafting long-term and annual programs of research studies and scientific and technological activities by JSC and its structural units subject to the key areas of the science and technology development and current manufacturing requirements.
- Scheduled activities budgeting and timely delivery of the approved programs and timely communication of the key performance indicators to the structural units and businesses.
- Drafting jointly with managers of relevant structural units of contracts and agreements, their negotiation with customers and subcontractor organizations.
- Monitoring and supervision of the receipt of funds under contractual obligations, income and expenditure budget.
- Classification of the key financial performance indicators with respect to the structural units and business and their performance assessment.
- Supervision and ensuring accuracy the of staff salary settlements in line with the relevant regulatory framework.
- Involvement in the review and identification of key activities by JSC to ensure performance to the action plan and to enhance efficiency of research studies and their outcomes.
- Organizational supervision and guidance of the structural units and businesses on issues of planning, accounting and performance assessment, organizational guidance in implementing activities to identify and to use the available reserves for reducing the time frame and the cost of research and development, introducing new business practices, efficient accounting and reporting systems and technology to the planning, accounting and business economics sector.
- Formulation of a uniform economic policy of the JSC based on the review of the current and long-term development of the industry.
- Business economics focused on efficient use of all the resources available with the JSC.
- Review of the JSC logistic support and public procurement.
- Logistic support to the development and implementation of relevant programs, short- and long-term development forecast for the JSC.
- Upgrade of the concept of planning and logistic support of activities by JSC.
- Supervision and monitoring of the compliance by the JSC structural units with the legislation governing logistic support and public procurement.