The objectives of the Trade Union Committee are as follows:
- To protect the rights and interests of employees within the limits of the existing legislation (Article 10 of the law “On Trade Unions”);
- To assist the Administration (Employer);
- To protect the social and labour rights and interests of members of the Trade Union;
- To promote a healthy lifestyle, arrange for leisure and recreational activities for the Company’s employees of and their children;
- To represent and protect the Trade Union members’ rights and interests in the governmental agencies, Employer, courts and other authorities within their powers.