Accounting and Records Department
The accounting department performs the following functions:
- Compile reliable financial statements based on source documents and book keeping entries and submit them to the competent authorities of financial, statistical and tax reporting on time.
- Carry out correct calculation and reporting, transfer payments for all types of national taxes, fees and contributions to the pension savings fund on time, as well as allocate funds to foundations and reserves.
- Accept and release inventory items according to the rules of registration.
- Complete payroll for various types of wages in accordance with the established procedures.
- Monitors the correctness of payroll spending, financial and cash discipline, and the legality and appropriateness of payments from the company’s income.
- Keep complete records of incoming inventory items, timely register transactions related to their movement in the accounting.
- Take inventory of all the enterprise’s belongings, all the items on its balance sheet and timely record the results of the inventory, according to the established rules.
- Collect receivables and debt repayment on time.
- Verify and process settlement and expense accounting documents for services between parties, subsidiaries and affiliated organizations with data submission for the report.
- Process source bank documents, prepare and submit cash flow reports.
- Implement measures for the prevention of shortages and illegal outflow of cash and inventory, and violation of financial and economic laws.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements concluded by the company concerning the receiving or release of inventory and for works and services to be rendered.
- Conduct audits of the organizing and credible maintenance of source documents in the Company’s structural units.
- Ensure the safety of accounting documents, their registration and transfer to the archive, and destruction at the expiration date according to the established order.
Аудированный финансовый отчет Общества за 2016 год скачать